This project was conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements of NESREA.
It was carried out to;
- Enable IHS regulate its environmental practices and increase its responsiveness to stakeholders
- Determine potential improvement areas in the company’s environmental management system
- Establish level of compliance of IHS BTS in Abuja with relevant environmental legislation and standards, company policies, NESREA requirements
- Recommend cost effective and practical measures to enable IHS achieve optimal resource utilization and improved process performance
- Minimize human exposure to risks from HSE problems.