Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Contract (5 months)
Ashawa Consults Limited is a Consulting firm that provides specialized services in areas of environment, energy and natural resources management for sustainable development. Founded in the year 2000 and with offices in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Lagos and Kaduna- our project/program footprint spans all over the 36 states of the Federation.
- Environmental Impact Assessment: Periodic Health surveys of staff and host communities to assess impact of noise, dust and other pollutants
- Epidemiology studies
Education: MBBS, Masters in Public Health or equivalent
- Experience working with NGOs, International Organizations or Environmental Companies. (Desirable)
- 3 years working experience or more
- Monitoring and Evaluation systems
- Conduction of Health Surveys
- Working knowledge of Hausa
14th July, 2017.
All Applications (CV and Cover Letter) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org